Please click on a link below to email a department:
Customer Support: Questions regarding new or existing orders, or purchasing on our web site.
Product Support: Questions regarding product installation or product troubleshooting.
To speak with a customer service representative during business
hours (M-F 7am - 5pm PST), please call 888-484-6782
WARRANTY COVERAGE (U.S. ONLY)
If, within five (5) years from the date shown on the bill of
sale, the unit fails due to a defect in workmanship or material, HiFiWorks will,
at its option and at no charge, repair or replace the components of such unit
which prove to be defective. For this warranty to be effective, the bill of sale
must show that the unit was purchased from an "Authorized HiFiWorks dealer". This
warranty shall apply exclusively to the original purchaser and shall not apply
to units purchased for industrial or commercial use. Furthermore, this warranty
shall not apply if: 1. Damage to the unit was caused by accident, abuse or misuse;
2. The unit was opened, modified, or repaired by unauthorized personnel; or 3.
The unit was not used as outlined in the installation instructions.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The warranty set forth above is in lieu of all other warranties,
expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
otherwise. The warranty is limited to HiFiWorks products registered herein and
specifically excludes any damage to loudspeakers and other allied or associated
equipment which may result for any reason from use with this product. HiFiWorks
shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from
any breach of this warranty or otherwise. This warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you may have rights which vary from state to state.
In the event your unit should need repair or service, you may
return the unit to your authorized HiFiWorks dealer or use the following guidelines:
1. If you are returning the product directly to HiFiWorks, call us to obtain
a return authorization number before shipping. YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION
TO RETURN YOUR UNIT.
2. Be prepared to state the model number and/or serial number, date of purchase
and dealer's name and address when calling.
3. Contact HiFIWorks directly at (888) 484-6782 or (949) 369-9555
4. The original packaging must be used. If the original packaging is unavailable,
replacements can be obtained from HiFIWorks for a small fee.
5. Ship the product via United Parcel Service, Federal Express, or RPS. Please
do not use the U.S. Mail service.
6. Write the return authorization number on the outside of the box.
7. Ship to: Attn: Quality Assurance Department
212 Avenida Fabricante
San Clemente, CA 92672-7531
8. FREIGHT COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE REFUSED!